The International Network of Apostolic Voices (INAV) is a fellowship of Churches, Ministries, and Organizations that are committed to the ongoing apostolic restoration and the revelation of Jesus in and through his body.
What is this apostolic Restoration?
We believe that apostolic restoration is the returning of the Church to the true ministry and life modeled by the Lord Jesus and His holy apostles, we believe that in these last days, the Lord is raising up an army of believers who are committed to the truth and spirit of the ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ.
There are a number of ways we try to ay this but one that captures the essence of it is this sentence by our Lord Jesus Christ
As my Father has sent me, so send I you
This sentence captures everything that apostolic Christianity is meant to represent in words, attitude (or spirit), actions, doctrines, and character.
This fellowship is non-denominational, members who join the fellowship subscribe to the basic tenets of apostolic Christianity and submit themselves one to another for mutual accountability.
The fellowship provides encouragement and a platform whereby members may draw strength and mutual support.
Our goal is to call every minister to the essence of Jesus’ command to his first ministers to go in the same manner and spirit, using the same methods and with the same motives and teachings that he demonstrated when he was sent by the Father into this world.
Members agree to submit to the leadership of the fellowship in matters that have to do with actions and doctrines that reflect on the Lord Jesus Christ and his Church.
The fellowship does not involve itself in the internal administration and policy directions of its membership; it holds that members while submitting one to another are directly accountable to the Lord Jesus Christ who calls all men to the ministry. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
The fellowship will only provide apostolic oversight if it is specifically requested for any fellowship or organization.
Admission into the fellowship
- Members shall be admitted into the fellowship following a written application, submission of a statement of faith, an interview that may be conducted in person or via digital means, and upon due scrutiny and approval by the President or people chosen for that purpose.
- Members may be required to pay subscriptions or dues for a prescribed period.
- Membership to the fellowship will not be restricted by size, gender, location, or social status of the intending ministries
- Members on admission and payment of whatever dues or subscriptions may be prescribed shall be entitled to an identity card and a letter or certificate of admission.
We hold that ALL members of the fellowship have equal privileges and standing and that any distinctions that may seem to exist are for administrative purposes. and leadership.
Conduct of business
The fellowship will encourage members to work together on kingdom ventures such as evangelism, mission work, training, general fellowships, and the like.
As a fellowship, the network will hold meetings and programs that will further its stated goals and help each member deepen their personal work and experiences in the Lord.
What we believe
- We believe in the inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures.
- We believe in a born-again experience and affirm that entrance into God’s family is through repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit at salvation and a personal baptism of the Holy Spirit as an endowment of power for service.
- We believe in the expression of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as a means of ministry according to the purpose of the Lord.
- We believe in the laying on of hands for ministry to the sick as well as other means of ministry to the sick as revealed in the New Testament.
- We hold that the Lord Jesus is the revealer of the mind of God for the New Creation and that the doctrine of Christ is the foundation for faith and action in the New Testament
- We believe in the fivefold Ministry as revealed in the New Testament according to their stated purpose of preparing and equipping God’s people to do the works of Jesus and to be progressively conformed to His image. s
- We believe in the resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous dead according to the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ and His holy apostles.
- We hold that there will be a judgment to come for all deeds done in the flesh whether they are good or bad.
- We believe in the union of one man and woman as the given pattern for marriage according to the teachings of the scriptures.
- We hold the marriage covenant as sacred and binding in the context defined in the word of God.
- We believe in the literal return of the Lord Jesus Christ as stated by him and prophesied by the Apostles and Prophets.
- It is our conviction that we are in the last days and that in these days Father God will pour out his Spirit in a mighty outpouring to usher in the last day’s harvest.
- We hold that the goal of true spiritual development is that the believer may be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ in words and in deeds, in power and in character.
- We recognize the interdependence of the body of Christ and encourage our members to intentionally connect with ministers and organizations in the cause of the kingdom while taking care to remain true to the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ and his holy Apostles.
Members may be suspended or expelled for actions or doctrinal issues that are grossly inconsistent with the teachings and practice of the Lord Jesus Christ. This includes moral and financial impropriety.
Our first priority in resolving disciplinary issues will be the spiritual well-being of the individual(s) concerned, the effect on the fellowship, the body of Christ as well the community at large.
Issues of discipline will be dealt with by a committee chosen by the Presiding Apostle and headed by him or an appointee of his.
The goal of discipline is first and foremost restorative and not punitive and it must be exercised in an atmosphere of love and humility.
If you feel led to connect with the fellowship, please get in touch using the information below or click on the button below to fill out an online form.
The International Network of Apostolic Voices (INAV)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,email@example.com
+234 8033919496, +234 8029710889